Shop At Onthemill.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Inception Of Onthemill



















"You see there. That's the expression You'll make when you find out how affordable the prices in our website are."


“My Dad isn’t poor; My Dad isn’t rich—and yet I have to make shopping decisions like an analyst in finance ministry. Not because I have choices but because my choices sometimes tend to cross the ‘too expensive’ line my pocket-money forcibly draws. Who doesn’t want to look smart in a branded attire? But here I have to settle with clothes that get old quicker than the scent of a deodorant.

Do you remember reading about the tyrannical Rana Regime? Nobody does. But we do remember the hardship it bestowed on common people. I am coming to something with that. Wait-for-it.



The market of branded goods…Why am I yapping about branded goods you may ask? Who wants to wear clothes that get old faster than the washing powder?…I was saying something about market of branded goods. Well, don’t you think that these so-called high value sellers charge us more than we deserve? Yes, we have heard excuses about how costly renting an AC laden showroom is. I don’t need you to bath me with cold air when I am just going to stay there for few minutes. I would rather want you to sell me that cloth I like in the price my pocket can afford. Instead, you make me feel worthless with your price tag. Any person or organization or business that makes common people like us feel worthless just because they live inside a well-furnished cubicle is a ‘Rana Regime’ level tyrannical and cruel and I must add evil. Okay, I am losing my temper here but don’t you think that we as a common Nepali do not deserve to feel worthless because of a mere price-tag?”

image source:wallpaperscraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment